Our facility includes three large exhibition galleries for meetings, display, or receptions. The facility is suited for convention use, as well as functions of the arts, and is available to both professional and amateur groups on a rental basis.
How The Rental Rates Are Calculated
Meeting Room (Gallery) usage is charged at an hourly rate. There is a two hour minimum charge. The total rental time charged will include any setup/teardown usage for your event. Please contact the Theatre for pricing information.
The rental organization will be provided an estimated rental cost at the time a theatre rental lease is negotiated. This estimate will be based upon the dates and times the renter provides the theater. Charges are based upon actual use of the facility.
All rentals are contracted through the High Point Theatre Operations Office. For more information, please contact us via the form on the Booking Page.
Miscellaneous Equipment and Special Service Charges
Renting organization must pay a non-refundable deposit based on the total projected rental and other charges. This deposit must be received with the signed contract.
Food and Beverage Service Charges:
Any event or reception involving food or beverage service will be charged a refundable cleaning deposit. The facility reserves the right to provide beer and wine beverage services for all events and receptions. Security officers are mandatory at all events where alcohol is served.
Uniformed police officers and/or other security are required at Theatre events and are charged to the renting organization. The High Point Theatre Staff determines the number and function of security officers needed for any event. Security officers are mandatory at all events where alcohol is served.
Miscellaneous Set Up Charges:
If tables or chairs are needed in the Galleries or Lobby for an event, they are available at a charge to the renting organization.
- Data Projector - Eiki 3500 lumen LCD projector for computer and video projection
- Projection Screens - 5' and 8' tripod screens, 12'x16' fast-fold screen with front and rear mattes and trim kit
- Overhead Projector - Buhl D112 high-output projector
- Sound Reinforcement - Anchor amplified podium system, CD player, Cassette player, and wireless microphones are available.
- Tables: The Theatre has three sizes/types of tables. 8'x18" wide banquet tables, 8'x30" wide banquet tables, and 5' round tables are available.
- Chairs: The Theatre has approximately 150 metal-frame padded chairs.
- Stage Risers: The Theatre has 8 4'x8' risers available for rental - 4 are 8" high, and 4 are 16" high.